Inspired by Running on Real Food’s Recipe, we've put our a For Wellness twist on these no-bake cinnamon energy bars.
They only take 15 minutes to make, not mention being gluten-free, low-fat, and nut-free!
What you'll need:
- 2 cups of oats (any type of oats will do: rolled, quick, minute oats, etc.)
- 1 1/2 cups of dates - make sure they are soft and moist!
- 1 tbsp of Puriti™ (Manuka) honey
- 1 scoop of The Good Stuff™
- Food processor or blender
- Add oats to a food processor and blend into a grainy consistency.
- Add dates, honey, and The Good Stuff™ to the grainy oats and mix until a sticky dough is formed. TIP: if the mixture is too crumbly and not sticky enough, mix in a splash of warm water
- Roll dough into balls and then place on a baking sheet or plate. Press firmly onto the balls with your hands or a rolling pin to form flat bar-like shapes
- Serve and enjoy! You can store these bites with The Good Stuff™ in the fridge for up to 48 hours.