This recipe is the ideal mix of naughty and nice.
Thanks to the Superfood Focus Bites we use, each of these chocolate truffles gets some points as a clean snack, but with a little condensed milk in there, we're not quite sure they're totally healthy...
Still, they're undeniably delicious and a bit of fun, so why not give them a go?
What you'll need:
- 6 Superfood Focus Bites
- 3 tsp condensed milk (can be substituted for 1 1/2 tsp milk and 1/2 tsp maple syrup or honey)
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 6 dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
- Blend your Bites and dates in a blender until they form a loose, grainy mixture.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the condensed milk and nut butter, mixing well.
- Roll your mixture into six evenly-sized truffles.
- Take a chopping board and pour out your coconut, then roll your truffles in the coconut until they're covered.
- Refrigerate for four hours or serve immediately.