If The Good Stuff™ were a season, it'd be fall.
It's got that light cinnamon flavor and autumnal aroma that makes you feel just a little bit cozy with every sip.
Get into the spirit of the season (without losing sight of your health goals) by making our version of a pumpkin spice latte.
What you'll need:
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 scoop of The Good Stuff™
- Oat milk (or any dairy-free milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- Brew your coffee and pour it into a mug.
- Add The Good Stuff™, pumpkin spice, honey, and a dash of oat milk.
- Mix and enjoy!
TIP: If you're using ground coffee in a percolator, consider adding the pumpkin spice to your grounds so it gets absorbed into the water while your coffee brews. It'll leave you with less grounds in your cup, although the flavor isn't quite as strong.