It's a total drag trying to balance a healthy lifestyle with the seasonal treats we know and love, like a good ol' fashioned hot chocolate.
Thankfully, you don't have to.
Our Good Stuff Focus hot chocolate recipe is just the ticket to a sweet, rich brew that bypasses all the nasty bits like ultra-fatty cream and artificial syrups.
Make it your own with a few mini marshmallows (we won't tell anyone) or sprinkle some peanut butter powder on top.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 2 scoops of The Good Stuff™ Focus
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until just simmering.
- Whisk in The Good Stuff™ Focus, maple syrup, and salt until well combined.
- Serve in your favorite mug, and enjoy!
TIP: Try dunking a Superfood Focus Bite in your hot chocolate for an extra treat on the side!