Coffee ice cubes are the perfect trick to keep your iced coffee nice and cold, without watering down the flavor.
What you'll need:
- Organic Arabica Coffee
- Ice cube trays
- Brew your coffee and let it cool. Make enough to fill an a couple of ice cube trays, so you have a few days' worth of ice.
- Pour your coffee into the trays and place them in the freezer until frozen.
- Brew a single cup of coffee.
- Pop a few pieces of ice out of their trays and place them into a cup. Pour in your coffee, your favorite non-dairy milk, and enjoy!
- If you prefer less caffeine, make your ice cubes with decaf.
- The Good Stuff™ isn't just for hot coffee! You can add it to your iced coffee too.