Have you found yourself with a little of The Good Stuff™ left over this month?
Are you wanting to mix up your Good Stuff™ routine with something new?
Are you not an every-day kind of coffee drinker, but you still want to get in your daily dose of collagen, l-theanine, MCT Oil and more?
Check out our special pancakes recipe below!
These treats are a healthier twist on everyone’s favorite weekend breakfast, and they’re super easy.
What you’ll need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 2-4 scoops of The Good Stuff (we recommend no more than 2 scoops of The Good Stuff™ per person)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk of your choice (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Toppings of your choice
- Mix all of the ingredients (except your toppings) in a blender until smooth.
- Heat up your frying pan on medium heat with a small amount of butter or coconut oil.
- Fry a spoonful of batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Stack and serve!
TIP: if you prefer thicker pancakes, add little-to-no milk to your mix.