Adding vegetables to your smoothie may seem like a nonsensical idea, but have faith in us that this smoothie rules.
We've called it the Everything Smoothie, because there are no hard or fast rules as to what should go in it. Just grab whatever fruits that are in your fridge, and put them in. You can't go wrong!
For this recipe, we've chose frozen raspberries and a kiwi fruit, but you could use frozen blueberries, strawberries, nectarines, or bananas. It'll taste good whatever you add.
The main thing is getting yourself a serving of iron-rich baby spinach, as well as a little protein, and The Good Stuff™.
What you'll need:
- 1 cup baby spinach (washed)
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 scoop of The Good Stuff™
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2-3 dates
- 1 scoop greens powder (optional)
- Wash the baby spinach thoroughly to remove any dirt or impurities.
- Add all of the ingredients except the oat milk and ice to a blender.
- Pour in the oat milk to help blend the ingredients smoothly. You can adjust the amount of milk to achieve your preferred consistency.
- Add the ice cubes to give your smoothie a refreshing chill.
- Blend all the ingredients on high speed until you achieve a creamy and homogenous mixture.
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, you can add a drizzle of honey, maple syrup, or a ripe banana for natural sweetness.
- To make it even more nutritious, you can throw in a tablespoon of chia seeds or flaxseeds for extra fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.