The For Wellness Frappé
Looking to beat the summer heat without breaking the bank or sending your sugar levels into orbit? Say goodbye to overpriced frappés from your local coffee chain, packed with more artificial stuff than a sci-fi movie set.
Instead, whip up your own frappé concoction right at home, saving both your wallet and your waistline.
In just a few minutes, you'll have a refreshing treat that's easy on your budget and made with wholesome ingredients to keep you energized all day.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of coffee or espresso
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 2 cups of ice (you can add more or less depending on how thick you want your frappé to be
- The Good Stuff™ or The Good Stuff™ FOCUS
- Electric frother (optional)
Start by brewing espresso or strong coffee and chilling until cold.
TIP: Brew your espresso or coffee the night before and place it in the fridge so it's ready to go the next day.
- Combine your milk, coffee, and a scoop of The Good Stuff in a cup or mug and whisk with a milk frother or spoon.
- Add ice to your blender, then add your coffee mix.
- Blend your ingredients in a blender for 30-60 seconds. You can add more ice if you prefer a thicker frappé.
- Pour your delicious frappé into a glass and enjoy!