Finding a snack that's easy to make and nutritious is an age-old struggle.
Fortunately, you've found this blog post and, in doing so, ended your snacking woes.
From now on, you'll know right away what to make when the afternoon cravings start. It's delicious, it's packed with goodness, and thanks to a hearty dose of The Good Stuff™, this snack has functional benefits like combating inflammation, boosting hydration, and supporting your metabolism.
Oh, and The Good Stuff™ isn't the only ingredient in this mix that'll do your body a world of good.
Yogurt is a great source of probiotics, AKA the good bacteria that live in your gut and support your digestion. It also delivers a healthy serving of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. What's not to love?
What you'll need:
- 1 scoop of The Good Stuff™
- 1 tsp cinnamon (adjust to your taste)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey (adjust to your taste)
- Sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 an apple, sliced
- In a bowl, scoop out one cup of plain Greek yogurt (yadjust the quantity to suit your hunger levels).
- Stir in one scoop of The Good Stuff™ (or as many as you'd like!) and the extra cinnamon.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond butter to the yogurt. If the almond butter is thick or has separated, you can warm it slightly in the microwave. Mix the almond butter into the yogurt.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of honey over the yogurt mixture and give it one last stir.
- Thoroughly mix the yogurt, almond butter, cinnamon, and honey. Ensure that all the ingredients are well combined and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Top with sliced apple and nuts.
Enjoy this recipe as a standalone snack or pair it with granola for a hearty breakfast.